Wednesday, July 22, 2009

thing #17

Rollyo

I can totally use this if I teach again this year. It will work perfectly with the mini research unit I use with my GT class when we study volcanoes. That's why I chose to link mine to volcanoes. It's never too early to plan ahead. I think this could be used on a broader scale in the library to help students research any number of topics. A Rollyo search engine could be set up for a particular teacher's needs and accessed by the students in that class. This will be useful on a campus serving 4 grades. Each one can be designed to meet a specific level. Way cool!!!

http://rollyo.com/firefox.html

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea for integrating Rollyo into your classroom. Rollyo will help students out with conducting research on a particular topic.

    ReplyDelete