Wednesday, July 22, 2009

thing #19 Web 2.0 list

I love lists. I loved this site. I really like the way it was set up. It was easy to follow and to use. I think the useful parts on this site include the fact that it is easy to use. The subjects are set up and the hyperlinks are set up next to each, including an honorable mention place. The sites are linked in order of how they placed. So the user is free to choose the best. Someone has already done the work for us. I think this list can be useful in a library setting because of all the subjects that are convered. It has collaborative writing, fun stuff, travel, etc. which all can be used by students. The travel can be used to help students plan a "trip" for a class project similar to what the 7th grade history classes do at my campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment